About NYSC Jobs
- A user Profile
- GSE Aptitude test scores
The idea behind NYSC Jobs is to make life easier for graduates by:
- Eliminating the need for Corpers to chase after companies, trying to catch their test dates and in the process missing out on opportunities each time the graduate misses a test date. With NYSC Jobs, the graduate can never miss an opportunity or a test date. Test dates are open to all Graduates. On NYSC Jobs, every graduate is given a fair and equal opportunity to compete for job opportunities.
- Eliminating the incidence of multiple testing which is the norm today. Often placing graduates under stressful conditions. It is also duplication of effort when looked at from a macro perspective. With NYSC Jobs, graduates only need to sit for one set of tests and the results will be available to all employers in Nigeria. This is a better solution.
- Providing a single location where graduates can indicate their interest to work for any company of their choice. NYSC Jobs will ensure that graduates always meet the largest number of employers all on a single platform.
- Eliminating the practice where graduates never receive their results as the scores are generally withheld by employers, making it impossible for the graduates to ever know how well or how poorly they performed. NYSC Jobs will always provide feedback on scores. This allows graduates the required feedback to know how well they have developed their aptitude and to what extent they have mastered the required office ICT skills. alike agree that such feedback is important to guide personal development.
- Allowing graduates the opportunity for a second chance to retake tests when they feel that the scores are not a true reflection of their ability. NYSC Jobs allows determined graduates the opportunity to strive for improvement. This is something that is absent with the current testing and screening regimes in effect. With NYSC Jobs, graduates are not judged and labelled by one performance.
- Allowing employers the opportunity to hire graduates with ease for either full time or part time opportunities. By eliminating the testing and screening burden, NYSC Jobs will oil the wheels of employment and allow employers hire graduates without sweat.
NYSC Jobs creates CV Warehousing for thousands of companies on the Exchange to allow graduates indicate their interest to be considered for employment with the Organisations. Employers will consider graduates by evaluating the following:
- Aptitude test scores
- Posie ICT Skills results
- Video interview
Countdown to Batch ‘B’ Orientation Course (stream I)